HD - HEAVY DUTY
1) A very strong bucket shell with a thick rolled bottom plate in Hardox®450, 2 vertical external wear strips in Hardox®500, side plates and upper side wings in Hardox®450.
2) Connecting ears suitable for the boom of excavator or quick coupler.
3) Straight front edge in Hardox®450 with teeth, and lower side wings in Hardox®500.
The assembly and welding of those three pieces build a light bucket which improves excavator’s performance.
Steel used – Hardox®450/500 – shall guarantee a longer duration against wear.
SD - SEVERE DUTY
4) A semi-V edge with higher thickness with teeth and lower side wings in Hardox®500.
5) Horizontal wear strips welded on bottom in Hardox®450.
The assembly and welding of those two pieces build a severe duty rock bucket suitable for any condition of extreme work, with strong abrasion and impact.
XD - EXTREME DUTY
6) Heel shrouds, pin-on side bars, chocky bars and shrouds between...
This bucket can be further reinforced with various wear parts becoming an extreme duty bucket.