- Primary and secondary demolition of both vertical and horizontal concrete buildings.
- Decontamination and demolition of industrial sites and complex concrete infrastructures such as nuclear power plants, power stations and chemical plants.
- The whole structure is built with the best steels available on the market: Hardox ® 450/500 and Strenx ® 700 to minimize consumption and maintenance frequencies, so as to contain the costs.
- Strengthened and overturned cylinder with longer stroke and with integrated power–speed valve to grant a quick job course, protect the stem from continuous wear resulting from the impact against reinforcing steel bars and concrete frames (system fully designed by Verco srl).
- 360° hydraulic rotation equipped with geared motor, pressure control and anti-cavitation valves, in order to allow a fast positioning of the pulveriser.
- Designed to guarantee no wear on the structure. All parts areas involved in crushing are protected by interchangeable wear parts with quick disassembly.
Mobile jaws: it is built with particular attention on parts areas submitted to wear:
- Equipped by independent rows of interchangeable teeth in Hardox® 500 easy-to-dismount.
- Suited blades in Hardox® 500, for cutting concrete steel bars.