Each processing phase, from design to quality control, is led by our staff internally.
We can rely on latest technologies available on the market both for software designing and for machinery calculations.
The order, is monitored by a specific management system in order to allow us to check any progress continuously, from cutting to delivery.
Technical department is equipped by CAM-CAD 2D/3D engineering for drawing, and managing flame-cutting benches and CNC programs.
Cutting and chamfering
Our factory is provided by 3 flame-cutting benches along with 3 chamfering machines with capacity until 6000×2500 mm:
- n ° 1 combined oxygen/ plasma pantograph with cutting within water;
- n ° 1 high definition plasma pantograph with cutting within water;
- n ° 1 oxygen pantograph;
Sheet metal plate transformation is one of our business brain centres.
This department is equipped by:
- n °1 three rolls hydraulic bending calender with capacity: 3000 mm / 400 tons.
- n °1 press brake with capacity 400 tons x 4000 mm.
Fleet of 6 bridge-cranes for handling products and tools, of which:
- n° 3 cap. 6,3 ton;
- n° 2 cap. 10 ton; ;
- n° 1 cap. 30 ton
Assembly department provided by 9 portable welding stations, MIG / MAG inverters and pulsed arc inverters and 1 painting booth
The machining department has been completely re-arranged in 2019 with the latest machineries on the market. In total we have:
- n ° 1 CNC computerized numerical control work bench 3000×2000 mm with tool changer
- n ° 1 CNC computerized numerical control work bench 3000×1000 mm with tool changer
- n ° 1 CNC computerized numerical control work bench 2000×1000 mm with tool changer
- n ° 1 CNC DOOSAN MYNX 9500 computerized numerical control work bench 2500×950 mm with tool changer;
- n ° 1 FAVRETTO 3000 CNC flat tangential grinding machine with 3000 x 1120 mm work surface;
- n ° 1 DAEWOO PUMA 350M lathe with CNC Fanuc, 3 axes + 1 motorized with ø380mm spindle drilled for ø90mm bar passage, maximum turning diameter 700mm for 1 length of 1050mm;
- n ° 1 traditional lathe;
Each finished product is continuously submitted to strict quality controls through which processing stages. Non-destructive tests over the welding process guarantee high-advanced quality product.
The dimensional tests carry out with 1 portable measuring arm: ROMER Absolute 7530 with a 3 m measuring stroke, as well as roughness meters, hardness and micrometers, bore gauges and gauges of all sizes to ensure the proper process procedure.