- Cutting metal plates as pipes, double T beams, electrical towers and metal bars in scrap recycling centres.
- Demolition of oversized waste: railway wagons, tanks and compound metal structures even under water at shipyards/ oil platforms.
- The whole structure is built with the best steels available on the market: Hardox ® 450/500 and Strenx ® 700 to minimize consumption and maintenance frequencies, so as to contain the costs of use.
- Super reinforced structure and long-limbed in the upper part to avoid distortions due to the side cutting to ensure greater penetration in the case of demolition complex structures on site
- Strengthened and overturned cylinder with longer stroke and with integrated power–speed valve to grant a quick job course, and protect the stem from wear (system fully designed by Verco srl).
- 360° hydraulic rotation equipped with geared motor, pressure control and anti-cavitation valves, in order to allow a fast positioning of the shear.
- Fitted-in pin by liquid nitrogen guarantees perfect integrity and robustness in the body.
- Tip blades with no-shifting safety lock.
- Anti-restraining double guide blade, 4 time turning reversible.
- Cutting blades: ensure long-lasting and performant cutting edge, 4 time turning reversible.
- Provided by 2 misaligned pins working in constant thrust, to avoid twisting of the mobile body during high material resistance cutting phase.