- recovery of railroad tracks whose components do not stand resistances upper than 900 N/mm²
- The whole structure is built with the best steels available on the market: Hardox ® 450/500 and Strenx ® 700, designed to stand up to shocks resulting from the impact against railroad tracks.
- Strengthened and overturned cylinder with longer stroke and with integrated power–speed valve to grant a quick job course, and protect the stem from wear (system fully designed by Verco srl).
- 360° hydraulic rotation equipped with geared motor, pressure control and anti-cavitation valves, in order to allow a fast positioning of the rail cutter.
- Fitted-in pin by liquid nitrogen guarantees perfect integrity and robustness in the body.
- Special no-tear blade seat for breaking the rails having resistances up to 900 N/mm².
- 2 time turning reversible blades.